Experience and Skills
- At least 6 months experience directly related to STEM (Science,
Technology, Engineering, Math)
- At least 6 months experience directly related to youth and youth programming.
- Complete within 6 months of hire:
- First Aid
- Suspected Child Abuse - Mandated Report Training
- Shaken Baby Prevention Training, if required
- Registry level 7 or higher, if required
- Ability to keep youth ages 4-18 enthusiastically engaged in programming
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to relate effectively with diverse population.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proficient computer skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and use hands to touch, handle or feel. The employee
is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities perform the essential
functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.