The Director of Talent Management and Diversity, Equity &
Inclusion manages and leads organization-wide efforts to ensure that
learning & development (L&D) and diversity, equity &
inclusion (DEI) programs are developed and managed using a data-driven
focus that establishes aligned with ongoing strategic imperatives.
This position will help drive healthy working culture by developing
strategies, training, and programs. Responsible for the performance
management process, and for administering the Learning Management System.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but
serves as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department
and across the organization. May manage staff in the future.
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design,
development and implementation of the talent review process that is
required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an
internal bench of top talent.
- Participate in organizational strategic planning and provide
leadership for performance management and diversity & inclusion
- Research, design and facilitate training programs that focus on
enabling the workforce to learn and improve work outcomes.
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management initiatives are
focused and aligned on leadership development and improving
operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Serve as a business partner with leaders regarding employee
engagement, organizational culture, and diversity & inclusion.
- Develop inclusive leaders, creating an inclusive environment where
colleagues feel they belong and can thrive.
- Lead the employee engagement survey and action planning processes
for the organization.
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the learning management
system (LMS), including content, training requirements and reporting.
- Lead the development of diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
Build programs that foster a healthy, inclusive culture at all levels.
- Maintain strong collaborative working relationships among senior
leaders, HR colleagues, and employees. Leverage data to identify
opportunities for growth, promote adoption of inclusive practices,
and communicate insights and recommendations to leadership.
- Design and facilitate presentations and training.
- Collaborate with vendors to support employee learning & development.
Education and/or Certification Requirements:
- 10+ years of broad HR experience including learning &
development, talent management and performance management.
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in the diversity,
equity & inclusion field.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
- Experience designing, developing, and launching organization-wide
talent management programs.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various
reports and analyses.