Responsible for the area administrative support, which includes the
purpose requisitions, billing processes, and bulk ordering. Duties at
the Club include clerical work, record keeping, and
supervising support staff.
- Responsible for the payroll/timekeeping reconciliation; including
time off requests and allocates and documents staff hours to
- In the absence of and under the direction of the Club Manager is
responsible for the staff, members, building and operational duties.
- Deliver and implement timely site reports.
- Maintains supply of purchase requisitions and request forms to
staff; keeps ledger of staff expenditures.
- Prepare financial deposits, insures proper receipt of all Club
Income; maintains adequate supply of receipts and monitors petty cash.
- Prepares and submits invoices for payment.
- Responsible for administrative support for W2 updates, Registry,
- Maintain Club files including but not limited to personnel and budgetary.
- Maintains up-to-date mailing lists for the Advisory Council, as
well as other community group, schedules meetings, prepares the room
and sends out meeting notices.
- Operates and maintains office equipment and orders supplies.
- Must participate in required trainings by the Club, County, State
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee
is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.