Assist in planning, organizing, and implementing programs/activities,
in relation to family engagement for SPARK families.
- Coordinates activities for monthly family events, including
actively seeking parental involvement.
- Provides support to the Club sites with outcome goals and
objectives based on needs of members, families, and community.
- Establishes and maintains a rapport with Club and School staff and
parents. Provides written documentation of program implementation.
- Tracks member participation in assigned program areas and
documents results and progress of members.
- Generates monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reports as requested.
Meets all deadlines.
- Engages the families of participants in the SPARK early literacy
program to enhance student reading progress.
- Conducts a minimum of two home visits per SPARK family. Assists
with coordinating the SPARK Home Library program so it aligns with
- Works with teachers, site managers, and tutors to ensure that
parents receive information on their children’s progress and how
best to support their children’s achievement.
- Implements and participates in programs, projects, and special
events. Encourages emotional, social, and educational growth of
individual members. Must participate in required trainings by the
Club, County, State, and /or funder. Participates in continuing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee
is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.