Collects, disseminates and reconciles data related to membership,
outcomes, and youth trends to support overall business decisions,
service to members, gain efficiencies, achieve outcomes and ensure
safe Club environments.
- Develops and conducts daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual
and ad-hoc reporting around agency attendance and outcome metrics.
Distributes reports to appropriate audiences.
- Responsible for completing on-going data requests from internal
and external stakeholders.
- Conducts analysis of internal data to ensure that data is relevant
and readily accessible to necessary stakeholders.
- Creates templates and management tools for reporting fiscal and
grant related oversight.
- Develops data collection and tracking tools for membership,
outcomes, and quality oversight.
- Identifies discrepancies in data and informs appropriate departments.
- Conducts annual research and trend analysis of database systems
and software packages to ensure best practices and product knowledge
- Communicates directly with database vendors to ensure
organizational needs are met. (i.e., troubleshooting and building
out systems to accommodate the needs)
- Coordinates data collection and reporting using member records,
surveys, assessments, interviews, and other data sources. Including,
but not limited to, the databases that support BGCA, United Way and
- Ensures integrity of member related data through file audits,
trend analysis and other methods.
- Provides timely reporting to enhance agency annual goals around
ADA, FOA, membership and outcomes achievement.
- Delivers support, technical assistance, and training to Club staff
around database usage, data entry and data integrity.
- Provides support to internal colleagues in understanding data
trends and effects on organizational benchmarks.
- Assists with development and maintenance of overall data standards
(i.e., fidelity of activity names and requests; process and systems
for data/activity requests).
- Collaborates interdepartmentally to coordinate data processes and
ensure compliance with public and private grant requirements.
- Assists in annual reporting - compiling data and spreadsheets and
scheduling meetings with club managers.
- Provides support to departmental projects and initiatives as
assigned by Director of Strategy, Measurement and Analysis.
- Assists with preparation of departmental reports as assigned.
- Must participate in required trainings by the Club, County, State,
and/or funder as required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee
is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.