Leads the organization’s development, documentation, and assessment
of outcomes attainment through the management and dissemination of
pertinent data related to practices around programs and membership.
- Conducts high level analysis of programmatic data including
identification of trends, correlation and potential.
- Provides assistance to the Senior Director of Strategy,
Measurement & Analysis in overall assessment of agency
performance against set strategic goals.
- Works directly with Operations and Program departments to assist
agency-wide outcome achievement efforts through information sharing
and trend analysis, plan development, gap identification, and
- Participates in discussions around data utilization for annual and
strategic outcome measurement process.
- Develops and manages reporting procedures for government and
private reporting of programmatic outcomes.
- Provides support, training and technical assistance to Club staff
around database usage, data entry and data integrity.
- Manages the organization’s assessment initiatives including but
not limited to; NYOI, United Way Community Impact Survey, BGCA
Annual report, CLC Parent/Teacher Survey and SEL Outcomes Survey.
- Maintains knowledge of all data systems utilized by organization.
- Monitors and supports compliance with reporting necessary for
external contracts, credentialing and internal system for managing data.
- Manages and provides support to departmental projects and
initiative as assigned by Senior Director of Strategy, Measurement
- Supervises Data Coordinators to ensure data integrity and
adherence to data protocols, management and reporting.
- Conducts data analysis using member records, surveys, assessments,
interviews, and other data collection methods.
- Works in conjunction with the Data Analyst to ensure alignment of
tools and the system of capturing results.
- Designs tools to evaluate the effectiveness of programs, including
but not limited to surveys, interview protocols, and other methods
- Designs reports to inform organizational data driven decisions.
- Participates in review and analysis as subject area expert;
serving as a resource to other staff.
- Provides information to the Director of Talent Management which
aids in identifying and developing training on data.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee
is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.