Responsible for assisting in the planning, organizing, and
implementing programs/activities in
Relation to the Career Development program for Club members ages 12-19.
- In conjunction with the team, work with and support the
enhancement of existing Boys & Girls Clubs Career Development
programming throughout the Clubs in the Greater Milwaukee Area.
- Coordinate Academic & Career Plan pre and post assessments for
Career Development participants, as well as provide ongoing
monitoring of their academic progress.
- Facilitate and coordinate math, science and/or English tutoring
- Mentor High School students. Assist with the Career Development
- Collaborates with Career Development staff to provide after school
tutoring for Career Development and CLC students including assisting
youth with the completion of school work.
- Makes parental contacts when students are absent in tutoring
component. Develop and implement lesson plans to facilitate student learning.
- Routinely assess (formally and informally) each cohort of students assigned.
- Use approved curricula properly and maintain appropriate teacher
to student ratio and other program-specific requirements and expectations.
- Supervise students engaged in quality activities to achieve
specific goals and outcomes measurements.
- Encourage emotional, social and educational growth of individual
students. Generate monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reports as requested.
- Meet all deadlines.
- Attend AmeriCorps meetings and events, as requested.
- Other tasks, as assigned.