Experience and Skills
- 3 years of Administrative Assistant experience, preferably in a
- High School Diploma or equivalency. Prefer some college courses.
- Must have intermediate-level experience utilizing the Microsoft
suite, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Teams, and One Drive.
- Experience utilizing social media web platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organization and prioritization skills, and the ability to
manage several projects simultaneously.
- Must a have reliable car, valid WI Driver’s License, good driving
record and meet state automobile insurance minimums.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee
is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.