Responsible for Maintenance, Housekeeping and Agency Vehicles
function to include appearance operation, safety, and security of the
building grounds of the agency vehicles for the agency.
- Primary responsibility for oversight of daily cleaning of all
agency facilities; including but not limited to weekly schedule of
cleaning activities for legacy clubs and the administration office,
create and maintain checklist of specific tasks and ensure
compliance; monthly Safety Inspection of agency facilities; purchase
as required all cleaning supplies and maintain proper inventories.
- Establish and implement maintenance schedules for the various
building components, such as grounds, vehicles, motors, valves,
electrical aspects, pipes, pumps, heaters, ducts, floors, walls,
plumbing, windows, fences, and roofs.
- Establish vendor relationships, as needed to ensure all building
& grounds functions are maintained.
- Responsible for oversight of Agency Maintenance and Housekeeping Budget.
- Create and implement a performance management system that aligns
with core competencies, jobs, trainings and business goals.
- Consult with Managers and other Leadership to identify business processes.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to ascertain
appropriate programs that meet BGCGM goals.
- Work with Senior Management to create effective strategic planning methods.
- Develop data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and
management reporting. Identify data collection tools, data sources,
benchmarks and performance targets. Create competency models.
- Develop team building exercises and workshops. Assist employees
create project timelines and deadlines.
- Work with Management to identify specific work situations;
requiring employees to better understand change in policies,
procedures, regulations and technologies.
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas. Resolve conflict
within groups. Agency Maintenance Manager
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee
is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The
employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
As an employee of BGCGM, I have read and understand the
requirements of my job and responsibilities as stated in this job
description. Further, I understand that my job duties as well as
policies and procedures may change over the course of my employment.