Responsible for clerical work, record keeping and supervising support staff.
- Completes data entry for Membership & Wisconsin Shares.
- Insures proper receipt of all Club income, maintains adequate supply of receipts.
- Prepares and submits invoices for payment.
- Operates and maintains office equipment and orders supplies.
- Primary liaison for Wisconsin Shares.
- In absence of and under the direction of the Club Manager is responsible for staff, members, building and operational duties.
- Must participate in required trainings by the Club, County, State, and/or funders.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.