Experience and Skills
- High School Diploma required. Some college or BS degree in an
environmental or education field preferred.
- Certified or willing to be certified as:
- Certified or able to be certified preferred:
- AHA or Red Cross CPR PRO/ AED/ O2 and First Aid
- YMCA or ARC Lifeguard Certification
- Hight and Low Challenge course facilitator
- 1 year of full time experience working with youth from diverse backgrounds.
- 17 years of age or older
- Excellent organizational, communication and team building skills
- Interest in informal learning settings and the environment
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a valid WI driver’s license, good driving record, and
meets state required automobile insurance minimums.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by a member to successfully perform the essential
functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the member is regularly
required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The member is
occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The
member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific
vision abilities required by this position include close vision,
distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The service environment characteristics described here are
representative of those a member encounters while performing the
essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. The noise level in the service environment is usually moderate.