Responsible for membership, registration record keeping, fee collection, and reporting results to
Club Manager. Assists in the collection and develops the compilation of data related to program
and operations. Responsible for clerical duties which include answering phones, greeting guests,
filing, and providing quality customer service.
- Communicates the philosophy, objectives standards, and programs of the Boys & Girls Club, through all methods available, to members, their parents, and the general public.
- Complete membership registration process, including collection of program fees and required forms. Maintains a daily cash box.
- Fully utilize and manage the Club’s use of the data management system for tracking members, issuing membership cards and quest passes to visitors, producing member reports, and other items as needed.
- Responsible for Wisconsin Shares program.
- Work with club manager and administrative coordinator to deliver and implement timely site reports.
- Perform monthly internal audits to ensure accuracy of membership information and program data.
- Perform clerical duties as directed by Club Manager.
- Works cooperatively with all staff to obtain data information and other items as needed.
- Must participate in required trainings by the Club, County, State, and/or funders.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.