Responsible for the area administrative support, which includes the purpose requisitions, billing
processes, and bulk ordering. Duties at the Club include clerical work, record keeping, and
supervising support staff.
- Responsible for the payroll/timekeeping reconciliation; including time off requests and allocates and documents staff hours to specific grants.
- In the absence of and under the direction of the Club Manager is responsible for the staff, members, building and operational duties.
- Deliver and implement timely site reports.
- Maintains supply of purchase requisitions and request forms to staff; keeps ledger of staff expenditures.
- Prepare financial deposits, insures proper receipt of all Club Income; maintains adequate supply of receipts and monitors petty cash.
- Prepares and submits invoices for payment.
- Responsible for administrative support for W2 updates, Registry, and Camp.
- Maintain Club files including but not limited to personnel and budgetary.
- Maintains up-to-date mailing lists for the Advisory Council, as well as other community group, schedules meetings, prepares the room and sends out meeting notices.
- Operates and maintains office equipment and orders supplies.
- Must participate in required trainings by the Club, County, State and/or funders.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.