Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field is required. Master’s or equivalent experience preferred.
- Five years full-time experience coordinating multi-faceted programs and initiatives. Demonstrated ability to write technical, restricted grant proposals that have secured 6-digit awards.
- Three-plus years of grantsmanship experience is preferred
- Strong background in grant development, partnership building and program implementation.
- Strong project management and time management skills; highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Background in program planning, staff training, and program support, monitoring, and management.
- Excellent team-building skills
- Experience with evaluation using research-based and evidence-proven curricula and methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of financial and program reporting requirements for federally and privately funded initiatives.
- Must have a valid WI driver’s license, good driving record, and meets state required automobile insurance minimums.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.