Experience and Skills
- Associate Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of two years experience in accounts payable.
- Accuracy with figures is essential; must be detail oriented.
- Exceptional organizational skills is required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excel and familiarity with accounting software required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is essential
- Must have a valid WI driver’s license, good driving record, and meet state required automobile insurance minimums.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.