Coordinate in planning, organizing, and implementing program/activities, in relation to the
specific program subject, for members 4-18.
- Assist with directing structured athletics programming for Clubs on and offsite, for members 4-18 years
- Assist with the development of posters, flyers and banners for Club sites.
- Organize assigned programs and activities for sports and recreation programming.
- Provides support to the Club sites with outcome goals and objectives based on needs of members, families, and community.
- Establishes and maintains a rapport with Club staff and parents.
- Provides written documentation of sports and recreation program implementation.
- Tracks member participation in assigned program areas and documents results and progress of members.
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reports as requested.
- Meet all deadlines.
- Assists as directed with individual sports programs such as: baseball, football, basketball.
- Provides instruction and engages with members with programming within the Core Program area.
- Works with both staff and volunteers to support the Clubs’ athletic programs.
- Exposing youth to programs and opportunities that prepare them to create an individualized post-secondary plan.
- Provide direct support and guidance to youth as they develop individual goals and plans.
- Provides guidance and direction to members in the areas of academic success, healthy lifestyles, and civic and community engagement.
- Implements and participates in programs, projects, and special events.
- Encourages emotional, social, and educational growth of individual members.
- Recruits and leads members in special field trips and outings for our members.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.