Manages the daily implementation of outcome driven MarVan Scholars programming to ensure quality and fidelity at multiple sites. Responsible for developing and maintaining supportive relationships with Club staff. Collaborates with Club staff to provide foundational support and resources to champion quality academic programming.
- Work with Club Manager on program delivery that supports academics; including staffing, program scheduling, building access and program implementation and space needs.
- Model how to actively engage members in academic programming and observe programming.
- Co-teach lessons to support staff with high quality academic programming.
- Provide support on Youth Program Quality Assessment (YPQA) results to help Clubs achieve their goals.
- Utilize positive redirection to create a high-quality experience for members.
- Offer to maintain bulletin boards in Club spaces.
- Help plan and deliver family engagement events that have an academic focus.
- Assist with training at staff meetings on any number of topics.
- Foster an environment of recognition for members and staff.
- Support online learning.
- Maintain accurate documentation of program implementation and prepare timely reports.
- Adhere to the Club’s loss-control and risk-management program and report accidents and losses (verbally and in writing) to the Club manager and supervisor immediately.
- Inspect program supplies quarterly and facilitate replacement or repair of supplies.
- Ensure proper documentation of all issues and incidents related to membership/program participant management.
- Oversee distribution of incentives as directed.
- Develop and implement a schedule for consistent site visits.
- Use reporting tools for monitoring and tracking accountabilities related to program implementation.
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and/or annual reports as requested.
- Meet all deadlines in a timely fashion.
- Train and supervise staff within the program.
- Conduct regular meetings with staff to ensure proper and timely communication.
- Communicate critical information associated with program implementation.
- Responsible for ensuring program achieves deliverable outcomes.
- Must participate in required trainings by Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee, Milwaukee Public Schools, and funders.
- Participate in continuation education opportunities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.