Provides clerical and administrative assistance for Camp. Please Note: This is a part-time, temporary position in the summer only.
- Accurately process summer camp registrations.
- Create weekly tracking report of registrations.
- Maintain accurate records of summer camp activities, schedules, and health forms and distribute to appropriate staff members.
- Help communicate between community members and the Camp office.
- Communicate with Boys & Girls Club registrars during registration process.
- Call no-show camper households to confirm absence of the camper.
- Will help with daily meal counts to provide accurate numbers for State program.
- Responsible for running the camp store during shopping times for the cabins.
- Will greet visitors and user groups coming to the office with professional and welcoming verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Will answer or make phone calls and direct calls as necessary.
- Will work with Office Coordinator, Program Coordinators, Director of Camp Programs, and Executive Camp Director for ongoing projects.
- Must participate in required trainings by the Club, County, State, and/or funder.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.