Experience and Skills
- Enrolled an accredited college of university
- Must be a current collegian member of Graduation Plus BMO Scholars, Sponsor-A-Scholar, or Stein Scholars Program
- Experience working with urban youth
- Experience in program implementation.
- Experience directly related to youth and youth programming.
- Enjoy serving youth and young adults.
- Demonstrated examples of working with youth.
- Highly organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to relate effectively with diverse a population.
- Good communications skills, both written and oral.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to touch, handle, or feel. The member is occasionally required to stand and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.